So this is my first official blog about what interests me. This might sound extremely cheesy and typical, but I die for fashion. I'm not talking about the daily fashion pieces that everyone wears, but the high end designer world, where creation and imagination literally makes up the clothes, shoes, handbags and jewellery. I will begin today by showing you what kind of creations I am talking about.
#1 ULTIMATE favourite is SHOES!
My genius of shoe-world is the one and only (may he rest in peace) Alexander McQueen
I mean look at the creation of this, it's more than high heels, it is pure art, the details of the sculptured heel, and the colour and material is just beyond!
This is another one of my favourites also by McQueen
It's so edgy and tough, but so feminine at the same time-- Genius
Another ultimate favourite is Christian Louboutin
These shoes are literally Cinderella princess shoes come to live. Covered in diamonds, extremely high heels and super colourful, i mean anything sexier than this?
Yes they do come in almost every single colour too...check out the pink ones. (price is $6000 if you were wondering)
Anyway enough drooling on these babies.
On to more classic ones like Giambattista Valli, one of my favourites designers who is so chic but extremely modern with all his creations. These boots are heaven. Just the details and its simplicity is so beautiful.
Last post of my crazy shoe obsession are these Dsquared shoes...if you can call them shoes...Speaking of living in Canada ;) Seriously? How more creative could u get??






LOVE the Alexander McQueen shoes!! They seriously are a piece of art!!
ReplyDeleteThanks yea everything is like a walking piece of art.
ReplyDelete