Saturday, 29 October 2011

Fur fest

Okay since winter is right around the corner, I thought picking out some of my favourite looks of all time...FUR. I picked few items made out of fur and it is used in ways one could never imagine it would be used. Beautiful pieces picked from net-a-porter website for this latest season.
 Stars... very Dolce $ Gabbana style...so pretty and childish yet sophisticated.
 The boots are so simple and classic yet with a twist of added fur inside to warm the feet with style.
 This is one of my favourite from Isabe Marant. The different layers of colours is so attractive and simple and warm.
 This classic Miu Miu bag that everyone is familiar with is now made out of fur. So chic and cute and styled by season.
 This purple coat is pretty interesting its half furred which is an interesting modern look especially with the simplicity of the coat cut.
 This fur looks so gorgeous and glamourous, it is close to the one before but in a thicker bolder way.
 Another Isabel Marant one I love, it is purely pretty and trendy looking.
These gloves are nothing special but for some reason I fell in love with them. They're red, so a very bold colour, with added fur. Warm and red. Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment